Trucks are usually winners among other types of transport thanks to their mobility. Cargo can be delivered from point “A” to point “B” without reloading goods in ports, railway stations or intermediary warehouses, and it saves time. Also, trucks are used for multimodal transportation, when the main part of the route, the order travels by sea or by rail, and after unloading is sent by cars to the consignee’s warehouses.
UNI-LAMAN GROUP is a member of the Association of International Truck Carriers, our drivers are professionals in their area, and our managers will help you solve even the most difficult logistics problem.
• 160 own tracks in Ukraine and Moldova (International, Freightliner, Volvo);
• we attract numerous vehicle contractors;
• own customs carrier license, which gives us the right to transport foreign goods through the territory of Ukraine without paying customs duties.
Road transport is the most popular type of cargo delivery in Europe and CIS. The developed system of autobahns makes it possible to send goods to any city on the continent quickly and without any special risks. We arrange international shipments in LTL format – groupage cargo. The transit is carried out through Belarus and Moldova.
Why it is worth transporting goods with UNI-LAMAN GROUP:
• we help with customs clearance;
• in our own warehouses in Poland we store, reload, stick goods;
• we control every loading and unloading;
• we hire only experienced drivers;
• we insure the goods.
On the territory of Ukraine, we carry cargo in FTL (Full Truck Load) – full loaded truck or a group of trucks by one customer. The minimum weight of the cargo is 500 kg. The cost of cargo transportation will depend on its weight and the route.
Services provided by UNI-LAMAN GROUP:
• Delivery of goods by road from the ports of Odessa, Chernomorsk and Yuzhny to the customer’s warehouse in Ukraine.
• Transportation of OOG cargo.
• Moving goods across the country under customs control without paying customs duties.
Fill out the feedback form and we will answer all your questions